Masterbatch Feeders [Movacolor]
Unique modular in-line blender system for injection molding and extrusion
Advanced blending systems are often seen as complete plant engineered solutions. Movacolor has developed a unique modular system which allows you to put together a full gravimetric continuous blending system for outputs up to 2000 kg/hr. Up to 15 components can be controlled from one control system. And these systems can be installed on one extruder or at multiple co-extruders, creating a control platform for multiple continuous blenders in one system.
Our systems can cover most of the available products like granulates, regrinds, powders and liquids. And all this in one system, with one standard controller and integrated loader control.
All the advantages of a continuous blender are suddenly within your reach. Our experience with in-line gravimetric dosing helps you to achieve the required accuracy for all your components, directly on the extruder.
- Capacities up to 2000 kg/hr
- Fully gravimetric
- Modular system: granulates, regrinds, powders and liquids - maximum 15 components
- Multiple continuous blenders on one standard controller
- High accuracy and direct response to recipe change
- Integrated loader control
- 8 inch full color touch screen for simple operation of single and multi-component systems
- Dosing multiple additives or a mixture of additives
- Easily adjustment or upgrading
- Stable production process when it comes to coloring the plastic products
- Return on investment less than a year (six to nine months is not unusual)
- Saving on additives up to 50%
- Steady flow with the dosing cylinder dosing directly in the main material
- Easy to operate and easy to clean
- Color changes can be realized within 30 seconds
- Five years warranty on non wear and tears parts