Masterbatch Feeders [Movacolor]
MC12 entrance model volumetric dosing for injection molding and extrusion
The MC12 Economy volumetric in-line dosing unit is the entrance model of all Movacolor dosing systems for injection molding or extrusion. The economically priced dosage system fits perfect for coloring PET, caps and closures, toys, household, automotive, packaging, medical, profiles, pipes, cables, sheets, film and other applications in the plastics processing industry. The MC12 Economy stands for accurate dosing of masterbatch, powder and regrind. It offers control over the dosing process and therefor more efficiency and savings.
- Manual adjustment of metering speed and time
- Manual calibration
- Relay mode for extrusion
- 4-piece, 7 segments LED display
- Keypad operated
- Keypad lock function
- Capacity 0,07-72 kg/h measured with normal granular masterbatch 0,8 kg/dm3
- Low investment, high savings
- Easy to operate
- Most accurate dosing technique for dosing masterbatch, powder and regrind.
- Maximum control without stoppages or pulses.
- Quick and easy change of colorants.
- Robust and easy to clean.
- Easy to adjust or to upgrade the dosing unit.